under contract with multiple offers. Lancaster quality built home, with 1st floor master suite. Beautiful updated open kitchen w/quartz & modern lighting, & stainless appliances, also features bamboo flooring in DR LR, Foyer & HB. Two Story open foyer that leads to 3 nice size upper level bedrooms, with carpet installed 7/20. Lower level has finished game rm,,full bath, office, & plenty of space for add'l rooms, Radon system installed. Gas was run to main level fireplace seller removed fireplace. Private all fenced rear yard . Enjoy your evenings on your front porch in a cul-de-sac location. Gas heat, hot water, & cooking. Roof 2016, H.V.A.C 2018, most windows replaced 2017-18 (master, living, dining are reduced sound windows. Rear slider 2018, HWH. 2018, Electric dampers with humidifier on H.V.A.C. Seller requires no shoes, & masks must be worn.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,198 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 630 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price