This gorgeous 4,300+SF home in the desirable Woodcrest neighborhood has 5-6 large bedrooms and a beautifully landscaped yard & patio. Featuring a main level master suite with walk-in closet and exterior entrance, 2 additional main level bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom, a gourmet kitchen with center island & stainless steel appliances, this unique floor plan presents all the convenience of one level living, yet there are 2 more levels. The second floor includes 2-3 spacious bedrooms, bathroom and large family room/study. There is wall to wall carpet and hardwood flooring throughout and large windows that fill the spacious rooms with sunlight. Need more space... there is an improved full basement with 8' ceiling ready to finish. With glorious mountain views, this is a home of rare and beautiful distinction, close to shopping, schools & entertainment, yet a world away.
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,368 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WAYNESBORO AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,368 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price