This beautiful home has been lovingly restored & renovated. It is an exquisite blend of historic integrity & modern amenities. It features original heart pine floors, spacious rooms, original moldings, 2 staircases, front & side porches with garden views, extensive landscaping & gardens, a private 1.23 acre setting and a 2 story modern addition with a master bedroom suite & 2 car garage. Steeped in history, this stately farmhouse is a tribute to a bygone era. Seated in a rocking chair on its expansive front porch, one can imagine a simpler time and a slower pace of life. This is a home of rare & beautiful distinction close schools, shopping, transportation & DC, yet a world away.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,486 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,486 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Circular Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Dead End Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS